We are pleased to announce that the 2016 Yarmouth Clam Festival parade theme is Come Celebrate Our Good Nature.
Maine’s natural beauty inspires us every day! Theme your float/vehicle/band around our nature theme for what will surely be an entertaining parade.
The 2016 Yarmouth Clam Festival Parade Application and Antique Auto Application are now available for download on the Applications page. The deadline to submit your completed application is June 24, 2016.
The 2016 Clam Festival Craft Show application is now available for download below and on the Applications page. This year’s show will feature over 140 crafters and artisans displaying some of our best local crafters in addition to those that come from away to make this one of the best shows of the summer. If you’d like to participate the deadline for entries is March 4th.
Download the Application
Wednesday & Thursday (July 15 & 16)
- 6:00pm-10:30pm (School Street)
Friday (July 17)
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm (Main, West Elm, Portland, & McCarthy Street)
- 12:00pm – 11:30pm (School Street)
Saturday (July 18)
KID’S FUN RUN and PAT’S PIZZA 5 MILE CLASSIC
- 6:30am – 9:00am (Main, East Elm, & Bridge Street)
FIRE FIGHTER’S MUSTER
- 12:30pm – 3:30pm (Main between York and School Street)
- 8:30pm-9:45pm (Main between York & School Street)
Sunday (July 19)
- 8:30am – 1:00pm (Main Street is closed; No traffic is allowed down East Elm Street from Main Street. The rest of the race course is limited to direction of travel of race)
Download this year’s brochure telling you everything you need to know about the 50th Annual Clam Festival.
Download Brochure Here »
Due to circumstances that are beyond our control, we are sorry to say that we have had to cancel this year’s Canoe and Kayak Race which was set to be held on Saturday, July 18th on the Royal River and Casco Bay.
Following consultation with the local Police, Harbormaster and Coast Guard, it became clear that because there are so many other events happening on the water that same day, we would not have the resources, boats and volunteers to help with our race.
We apologize for the cancellation but we intend to make next year’s race even more spectacular so we hope to see you there!